O’Fallon Parks and Recreation
Skate Park Rules
Welcome to the O’Fallon Park System! We hope you enjoy your visit and adhere to the following rules so others might enjoy their visit as well.
• Park hours are 8AM to 9PM
• The city does not assume any liability for injury to participants or spectators involved in activities connected with skateboarding
• The use of helmets is required, they must fit properly and have straps fastened. Other safety equipment, elbow pads, knee pads and wrist pads is strongly recommended.
• Shirts must be worn at all times
• Do not skate when it is wet
• Know your limits and abilities, YOU are responsible for YOUR safety
• No smoking, alcohol or drug use
• The Skateboard Park is intended for skateboard use only, no BMX bikes are allowed.
• No moving of elements or bringing in of elements.
• No graffiti, tagging or stickers
• No soliciting in the parks without authorization from the City of O'Fallon.
• No glass containers of any kind are allowed in parks.
• All trash and litter must be collected prior to leaving the facilities. There are receptacles throughout the parks.
• No pets are allowed
• No amplified music allowed
• This skate park is self policing. Please be respectful of all skaters and remember you are on video surveillance at all times.
In case of emergency or to report unacceptable behavior, please contact the O’Fallon Police Department at 624-4545 or by dialing 911
Please contact O'Fallon Parks and Recreation for more information at 618-624-0139.
City of O'Fallon, IL
255 South Lincoln, O'Fallon, IL 62269
Tel: (618) 624-4500 Fax: (618) 624-4508
City Hall Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm