Crime-Free Housing Program Coordinator
285 N. Seven Hills Rd.
O'Fallon, IL 62269
Monday through Friday
9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
The O’Fallon Crime-Free Rental Housing Program is a partnership between the City of O’Fallon, residential property owners, O’Fallon Police and renters to reduce crime in and around residential rental properties in the City of O’Fallon.
In order to obtain a Residential Renter License, all owners/managers/representatives must comply with the requirements of the O’Fallon Crime-Free Rental Housing Ordinance. These requirements include:
- Successful attendance of an eight hour Crime-Free Rental Housing seminar
- Attendance at the eight hour training must be within ninety days of application
- Each residential rental unit must pass a Crime Prevention Through
Environmental Design (C.P.T.E.D.) inspection
- Pay an annual license fee of $50 per rental unit
- Add a Crime-Free Addendum to rental leases and obtain signatures from
persons renting the unit(s)
- Must enforce the addendum by an eviction process after notification
of sufficient violations by the lessee from the program coordinator
The program coordinator will work with all owners/managers/representatives to resolve all matters involving residential rental properties prior to any eviction process.
The City of O’Fallon looks forward to working with property owners and managers to improve the quality of life in our neighborhoods by taking a proactive approach to crime.
ATTENTION LANDLORDS AND PROPERTY OWNERS:
The Crime-Free Lease Addendum is now available online for your convenience. Click here to access the Crime-Free Lease Addendum Form or visit the Program Forms and Applications link on the left hand side of this page.
City of O'Fallon, IL
255 South Lincoln, O'Fallon, IL 62269
Tel: (618) 624-4500 Fax: (618) 624-4508
City Hall Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm