All city departments report directly to the City Administrator. The City Administrator serves as the COO of all city departments, reporting back to the Mayor and City Council.
When the City Council makes a decision on an ordinance, law, or policy, the City Administrator is responsible for implementing those policies. Because of this responsibility, the City Administrator’s Office has five employees (the City Administrator, Assistant City Administrator, Asst. to the City Administrator, Human Resources Specialist, and Administrative Assistant), and coordinates the activities of the City’s six departments: Public Works, Finance, Fire, Parks and Recreation, Community Development, and Public Safety. The directors of these departments consist of the City Administrator’s Management Team.
The City Administrator is responsible for the preparation of a proposed annual operating budget and its presentation to the City Council. The Annual Budget as adopted by Council provides funding, staffing, and general guidance to the City Departments for the fiscal year. The City’s fiscal year runs from May 1 through April 30.
You can contact the City Administrator’s Office by calling (618) 624-4500, ext 2 or by email.
|Walter L. Denton||City Administrator||(618) 624-4500 Ext. 8730|
|Pamala L. Funk||Assistant City Administrator||(618) 624-4500 Ext. 8731|
|Grant Litteken||Asst. to the City Administrator||(618) 624-4500 Ext. 8760|
|April Mitchell||Human Resources Specialist||(618) 624-4500 Ext 8740|
|Jamie Bordoni||Executive Administrative Assistant||(618) 624-4500 Ext. 8730|
Monday - Friday: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I serve as a volunteer?
- Who are my elected officials?
- What types of programs are aired on O'Fallon's Public Access Channel?
- How do I go about posting information about a community event on O'Fallon's Public Access Channel?
- How do I find out if my organization meets the criteria to place information on O'Fallon's Public Access Channel?
News & Announcements
- O’Fallon’s Charter Ch. 993 & AT&T U-Verse Ch. 99 Currently Not Broadcasting
- Suspect Charged and in Custody
- O'Fallon Announces Partnership with HSHS St. Elizabeth's Hospital to Promote Health and Wellness Activities with O'Fallon Parks and Recreation
- Construction on Seven Hills Road Sidewalk to Begin February 20, 2017
- Marcus J. Thornton Arrested for the Robbery at U.S. Bank on February 9, 2017