All city departments report directly to the City Administrator. The City Administrator serves as the COO of all city departments, reporting back to the Mayor and City Council.
When the City Council makes a decision on an ordinance, law, or policy, the City Administrator is responsible for implementing those policies. Because of this responsibility, the City Administrator’s Office has five employees (the City Administrator, Assistant City Administrator, Asst. to the City Administrator, Human Resources Specialist, and Administrative Assistant), and coordinates the activities of the City’s six departments: Public Works, Finance, Fire, Parks and Recreation, Community Development, and Public Safety. The directors of these departments consist of the City Administrator’s Management Team.
The City Administrator is responsible for the preparation of a proposed annual operating budget and its presentation to the City Council. The Annual Budget as adopted by Council provides funding, staffing, and general guidance to the City Departments for the fiscal year. The City’s fiscal year runs from May 1 through April 30.
You can contact the City Administrator’s Office by calling (618) 624-4500, ext 2 or by email.
|Walter L. Denton||City Administrator||(618) 624-4500 Ext. 8730|
|Pamala L. Funk||Assistant City Administrator||(618) 624-4500 Ext. 8731|
|Grant Litteken||Asst. to the City Administrator||(618) 624-4500 Ext. 8760|
|April Mitchell||Human Resources Specialist||(618) 624-4500 Ext 8740|
|Jamie Bordoni||Executive Administrative Assistant||(618) 624-4500 Ext. 8730|
- Human Resources
- Organizational Chart
- Prioritization Report
- Public Access Television
- Title VI Policy
- Administration Staff Biographies
- City Administrator's Blog
- City Calendar
- Inside O'Fallon Newsletter
- Semi-Annual Reports
- Team Management
- The National Citizen Survey
Monday - Friday: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I serve as a volunteer?
- Who are my elected officials?
- What types of programs are aired on O'Fallon's Public Access Channel?
- How do I go about posting information about a community event on O'Fallon's Public Access Channel?
- How do I find out if my organization meets the criteria to place information on O'Fallon's Public Access Channel?
News & Announcements
- “Shovel Party” to Celebrate Ground Breaking for Destination O’Fallon in the O’Fallon Family Sports Park – March 21, 2017
- O’Fallon Retains AA+ Bond Rating from Standard & Poor’s
- McKendree University – Our Hometown University
- Change Your Clocks, Change Your Batteries on Sunday, March 12, 2017
- Cambridge Blvd. at North Green Mount Road Closed to Traffic Beginning March 2, 2017