The O’Fallon Cemetery is owned and operated by the City of O’Fallon, Illinois
Rules & Regulations
The O’Fallon Cemetery is owned and operated by the City of O' Fallon, Illinois since July 1949.
Care of Lots - All lots are sold under the Perpetual Care Fund set up for that purpose.
Click on your topic of interest for more details
- I. Rules Concerning Lots and Lot Owners
- II. Rules for Visitors
- III. Rules and Regulations Concerning the Purchase and Transfer of Lots
- IV. Rules and Regulations Concerning Funeral Directors and Interments
- V. Special Rules Concerning Interments
- VI. Rules for Stone Men, Marble Cutters, etc.
- VII. Rules and Regulations Concerning Improvements
- VIII. Suggestions
- IX. Monuments
The O’Fallon City Cemetery, although operated by the City, is actually your cemetery. Without your complete understanding of the problems involved and your continued cooperation, the cemetery cannot be a complete success. With your cooperation, the O’Fallon City Cemetery will be well maintained and efficiently operated. It is a community project.
Mayor Gary Graham and the O’Fallon City Council thank you for your part in making this cemetery available to the community, and you may be justly proud to be a part of this worthwhile endeavor.
There is no greater City project than providing a final resting place for those who have made the journey to their Maker.
- City Clerk Philip A. Goodwin
- Meeting Calendar
- Staff Biographies
- Bid Notices/Request for Proposals
- Business Registration, Home-based business registration, and Liquor Application
- Candidate Election Information
- Code of Ordinances
- Elections & Voting
- Freedom of Information
- Pay Business Registration and Food License on-line