1. Fast or reckless driving is not allowed on the grounds. Automobiles and trucks are not allowed to leave the roads.
2. All persons are prohibited from picking any flowers or breaking any tree, shrub or plant. No flowers or shrubs can be taken from the grounds except by a written permit from the caretaker.
3. All persons are prohibited from writing upon, defacing, or injuring any monument, enclosure or structure in or belonging to the cemetery.
4. The caretaker and assistants are instructed to prohibit any person disturbing the quiet and good order of the cemetery by noise or other improper conduct, or found violating any rules, will be compelled to leave the grounds instantly. Discharging firearms or fireworks is strictly prohibited, except for military funerals or patriotic services.
5. Gardeners are not allowed at any time to solicit orders on the cemetery grounds.
6. The caretaker and assistants are charged to see that all Rules and Regulations are observed, that persons found damaging any property on the cemetery are held to restore such to its former condition, and that all violators are prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
7. Any further information will be cheerfully furnished by the caretaker of the Cemetery and the Parks and Recreation Department.
- City Clerk Philip A. Goodwin
- Meeting Calendar
- Staff Biographies
- Bid Notices/Request for Proposals
- Business Registration, Home-based business registration, and Liquor Application
- Candidate Election Information
- Code of Ordinances
- Elections & Voting
- Freedom of Information
- Pay Business Registration and Food License on-line