1. One interment only should be made in any one grave.
2. Burial of bodies, babies, limbs or ashes in a wooden container is not permitted. Outside container must be concrete or a vault, except for babies up to one year of age.
3. In order to avoid confusion, the caretaker and/or assistants shall be in charge of all funerals from the time they enter the cemetery. Processions shall follow designated routes and automobiles shall be parked as they are directed. Drivers or chauffeurs must not block the roads with their vehicles nor indulge in loud talking. The funeral directors will be held responsible for their (drivers/chauffeurs) conduct.
4. As of July 1, 1995 regarding interments consisting of cremated remains, cemetery policy will allow up to two cremated urns in a single grave space. Each cremated remains will be in its’ own container (urn) for burial. Monuments placed for such double interments must meet the specified regulations for the cemetery section in which the burial takes place. Two names will be allowed on such monuments. In no instances will two separate monuments be allowed.
5. Burial of one cremain may be interred with a full single burial in a single grave. Monuments placed for such double interments must meet the specified regulations for the cemetery section in which the burial takes place. The two names will be allowed on such monuments. In no instance will two separate monuments be permitted.
6. The Cemetery permits the burial of one parent/child interment in the same grave space and same casket. The Director of the Parks and Recreation Department reserves the right to approve every parent/child burial on an individual basis, depending on the size and age of the deceased. The general guideline will be a parent and a child under the age of two years. Monument regulations are the same as for any other burial in the particular section. Two names will be allowed on such monuments.
- City Clerk Philip A. Goodwin
- Meeting Calendar
- Staff Biographies
- Bid Notices/Request for Proposals
- Business Registration, Home-based business registration, and Liquor Application
- Candidate Election Information
- Code of Ordinances
- Elections & Voting
- Freedom of Information
- Pay Business Registration and Food License on-line