1. The Cemetery rules are not made to interfere with your rights; they are imposed to protect the interest of all lot owners and to promote general harmony to the benefit of all.
2. Ensure that you notify the office of the City Clerk if you inherit a lot or wish to transfer ownership. An order for internment could be delayed or denied, if the records do not reflect the true ownership.
- City Clerk Philip A. Goodwin
- Meeting Calendar
- Staff Biographies
- Bid Notices/Request for Proposals
- Business Registration, Home-based business registration, and Liquor Application
- Candidate Election Information
- Code of Ordinances
- Elections & Voting
- Freedom of Information
- Pay Business Registration and Food License on-line