Welcome to O’Fallon!
In the St. Louis Metropolitan East area, O’Fallon (with a population of 28,396 as of the 2010 Census) is the fastest growing community and has earned a reputation as a great place to call home. Located just fifteen minutes from downtown St. Louis, O’Fallon is the premier community in St. Clair County with quality housing and a wide range of businesses and services. Interstate 64 runs through O’Fallon and offers three interchanges with great accessibility for customers and commuters alike.
- Location & Transportation Access
- Businesses & Employment
- Incentives- Tax Increment Financing (TIF) and Enterprise Zones
- Park & Recreation Facilities
- Business Retention & Expansion (BRE) Program
- Commercial Real Estate Available
- Downtown O'Fallon
- Economic Development Profile
- Links to Business Resources
- Links to Tourism Resources
- St. Louis Business Journal Table of Experts: Southwestern Illinois
- Starting a Business in O'Fallon
- Tax Increment Financing (TIF) & Other Incentives
Monday - Friday: 8am to 5pm