Starting a Business in O'Fallon
The City of O’Fallon welcomes you as a business owner in our community! O’Fallon offers a healthy economic environment where businesses like yours can succeed and prosper. Our staff members are ready to assist you with any questions you may have about the procedures here in O'Fallon.
Please click here for a step-by-step guide to starting a business from the Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity.
An overview of the local requirements and some commonly used city application forms are listed below. For links to other outside business support organizations and educational information, click here.
- Business Retention & Expansion (BRE) Program
- Commercial Real Estate Available
- Downtown O'Fallon
- Economic Development Profile
- Links to Business Resources
- Links to Tourism Resources
- St. Louis Business Journal Table of Experts: Southwestern Illinois
- Starting a Business in O'Fallon
- Tax Increment Financing (TIF) & Other Incentives