We believe that having a prepared community means having a safer community. There have been several times our crews have heard "I seen it happen, I just didn't know what to do". That is why it is important for the community to become "Aware" of critical incidents and "act" when an emergency occurs.
Through programs established by O'Fallon EMS, citizens of O'Fallon now have somewhere to turn for their medical educational needs. We offer programs geared for the "every-day" individual to understand how to react to certain medical emergencies.
Below you will find programs that are offered through the City of O'Fallon, Division of Emergency Medical Services.
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- School Seminars
- "Career Day" Events
- Blood Pressure Screening
- Ambulance Tours
If you are interested in any of the community education classes or services please contact the EMS Office.
Office Hours are Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
News & Announcements
- “Shovel Party” to Celebrate Ground Breaking for Destination O’Fallon in the O’Fallon Family Sports Park – March 21, 2017
- O’Fallon Retains AA+ Bond Rating from Standard & Poor’s
- McKendree University – Our Hometown University
- Change Your Clocks, Change Your Batteries on Sunday, March 12, 2017
- Cambridge Blvd. at North Green Mount Road Closed to Traffic Beginning March 2, 2017