Emergency Medical Services
We believe that having a prepared community means having a safer community. There have been several times our crews have heard "I seen it happen, I just didn't know what to do". That is why it is important for the community to become "Aware" of critical incidents and "act" when an emergency occurs.
Through programs established by O'Fallon EMS, citizens of O'Fallon now have somewhere to turn for their medical educational needs. We offer programs geared for the "every-day" individual to understand how to react to certain medical emergencies.
Below you will find programs that are offered through the City of O'Fallon, Division of Emergency Medical Services.
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- School Seminars
- "Career Day" Events
- Blood Pressure Screening
- Ambulance Tours
If you are interested in any of the community education classes or services please contact the EMS Office.
Office Hours are Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
News & Announcements
- O’Fallon’s Charter Ch. 993 & AT&T U-Verse Ch. 99 Currently Not Broadcasting
- Suspect Charged and in Custody
- O'Fallon Announces Partnership with HSHS St. Elizabeth's Hospital to Promote Health and Wellness Activities with O'Fallon Parks and Recreation
- Construction on Seven Hills Road Sidewalk to Begin February 20, 2017
- Marcus J. Thornton Arrested for the Robbery at U.S. Bank on February 9, 2017