We are responsible for several things including providing benefits administration and overseeing employee selection, employee relations and compensation issues for all departments within the City of O'Fallon. We work with managers from all departments to ensure that the City maintains a high-quality, dedicated workforce.
Some of what we do:
- Oversee employee selection process by posting job opportunities and training managers on hiring.
- Train staff in Human Resources policies, employment and labor laws.
- Provide for professional development opportunities for staff.
- Maintain confidential employee records and benefits programs.
- Oversee the performance review process.
News & Announcements
- O’Fallon’s Charter Ch. 993 & AT&T U-Verse Ch. 99 Currently Not Broadcasting
- Suspect Charged and in Custody
- O'Fallon Announces Partnership with HSHS St. Elizabeth's Hospital to Promote Health and Wellness Activities with O'Fallon Parks and Recreation
- Construction on Seven Hills Road Sidewalk to Begin February 20, 2017
- Marcus J. Thornton Arrested for the Robbery at U.S. Bank on February 9, 2017