We are responsible for several things including providing benefits administration and overseeing employee selection, employee relations and compensation issues for all departments within the City of O'Fallon. We work with managers from all departments to ensure that the City maintains a high-quality, dedicated workforce.
Some of what we do:
- Oversee employee selection process by posting job opportunities and training managers on hiring.
- Train staff in Human Resources policies, employment and labor laws.
- Provide for professional development opportunities for staff.
- Maintain confidential employee records and benefits programs.
- Oversee the performance review process.
News & Announcements
- “Shovel Party” to Celebrate Ground Breaking for Destination O’Fallon in the O’Fallon Family Sports Park – March 21, 2017
- O’Fallon Retains AA+ Bond Rating from Standard & Poor’s
- McKendree University – Our Hometown University
- Change Your Clocks, Change Your Batteries on Sunday, March 12, 2017
- Cambridge Blvd. at North Green Mount Road Closed to Traffic Beginning March 2, 2017