The Patrol Division is the largest component of the O’Fallon, Illinois Police Department with thirty-three (33) full time police officers. It includes the uniformed men and women assigned to patrol the City of O’Fallon, providing the first line of police services. The Patrol Division is divided into four, 12-hour shifts. Each shift is constructed of a Sergeant and seven police officers. Two Patrol Lieutenants oversee two patrol shifts respectfully and the entire division is commanded by one Captain.
The City of O’Fallon is strategically divided into three zones, each patrolled by a specifically assigned uniformed police officer, as well as two officers assigned to “rove” positions.
The goal of the Patrol Division is to proactively solve problems and protect life and property through education, prevention and enforcement.
News & Announcements
- O’Fallon’s Charter Ch. 993 & AT&T U-Verse Ch. 99 Currently Not Broadcasting
- Suspect Charged and in Custody
- O'Fallon Announces Partnership with HSHS St. Elizabeth's Hospital to Promote Health and Wellness Activities with O'Fallon Parks and Recreation
- Construction on Seven Hills Road Sidewalk to Begin February 20, 2017
- Marcus J. Thornton Arrested for the Robbery at U.S. Bank on February 9, 2017