The City of O’Fallon operates the public access television station on Charter Channel 993 and AT&T's U-verse System Channel 99. City Council Meetings are aired live on the first and third Monday of each month at 7:00 p.m. The meetings are rebroadcast every Tuesday and Thursday evening at 7:00 p.m., every Wednesday at 12:00 noon. In addition, the City produces a monthly talk show called City Talk that features interviews with City officials on important local issues. City Talk is always shown immediately following the City Council broadcasts on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. Meetings and presentations are occasionally taped and will be replayed after City Talk.
When programming is not being aired, O'Fallo Public Access Television displays the Community Bulletin Board, which provides important information about upcoming classes, activities, and events. Any O’Fallon non-profit organization can publicize their special event by completing a simple form and sending it back to us. Organizations may also submit programming to be broadcast on Public Access Programming, with some restrictions.
O'Fallon Public Access Programming is available on Charter Channel 993 and AT&T's U-verse System.
News & Announcements
- Construction on Seven Hills Road Sidewalk to Begin February 20, 2017
- Marcus J. Thornton Arrested for the Robbery at U.S. Bank on February 9, 2017
- Removal of Flowers & Decorations from City Cemetery by March 1
- Child Car Seat Check Up Event February 24, 2017
- O’Fallon Police Department Asking for Assistance in Investigating a Robbery at US Bank