SPLASH PAD RULES
·The Splash Pad is unsupervised.
· All children must have adult supervision at all times.
· Children under the age of 10 should be accompanied by an adult.
· All participants must conduct themselves in a courteous, safe and family manner.
· Food and glass containers are not permitted on Splash Pad.
· Climbing on Splash Pad features is strictly prohibited.
· No pets allowed on Splash Pad or in Park.
· “Still working on potty training?” Please remember swim diapers.
· Roughhousing or violent play is prohibited.
· Be mindful of inclement weather. Remember, “Lightning Kills!” Splash pad may be closed at any time due to weather conditions, excessive wind, etc.
· Splash Pad should be vacated at first sound of thunder.
· Street shoes are prohibited in the Splash Pad. Sandals, Flip Flops or
appropriate deck wear is recommended.
· No wading or throwing rocks in the stream area.
· Splash Pad may be closed at any time due to maintenance or other
· No smoking
City of O'Fallon, IL
255 South Lincoln, O'Fallon, IL 62269
Tel: (618) 624-4500 Fax: (618) 624-4508
City Hall Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm