The Street Division provides preventive maintenance including culvert and storm sewer cleaning, ditching, roadside grass maintenance, pavement seal coating and crack sealing, and roadway sweeping. This Division also provides repair services for roadway components including culverts and storm sewer pipe, storm sewer inlets, curb replacement and pavement patching. Additional services such as tree removal from city owned right of ways, storm damage debris clean-up from City streets, and snow and ice control services are included here. Finally, this division also provides installation and maintenance of traffic signs, street signs, and pavement markings.
- Benchmark Information
- Infrastructure Permit
- Railway Information
- Right of Way Permit & Information
- Roundabouts and Traffic
- Sidewalk Requirements
- Sidewalk, Bicycle & Other Projects
- Snow & Ice Removal Information
- Street Lights
- Street Project Information and FAQs
- Subdivision and Development Control Ordinance
- The Truth about speeding in residential areas. (Signs)
- Truck Enforcement O'Fallon Police Dept.