Who do I talk to about a problem with the railroad crossing? The railroads in O'Fallon are operated by CSX Railroad Company.
To contact CSX for non-emergency issues, please call 877-835-5279.
Rail Crossing Safety - The Illinois Commerce Commission (ICC) who has authority over the railroads in the state, provides this brochure (754KB) which explains the efforts underway to maintain and improve railroad crossing safety; Illinois Operation Lifesaver. Also provided are phone numbers for railroad companies and hotlines for reporting problems.
|Street Crossing||Milepost Marker||AAR/IDOT #|
|Smiley Street||BC-319.78||153 036F|
|Vine Street||BC-320.15||153 037M|
|Lincoln Avenue||BC-320.23||153 038U|
|Cherry Street||BC-320.31||153 039B|
|Oak Street||BC-320.40||153 040V|
|State Street||BC-320.74||153 041C|
|Obernuefemann Road||BC-321.20||153 042J|
|Old Collinsville Road||BC-323.29||153 047T|
- Benchmark Information
- Infrastructure Permit
- Railway Information
- Right of Way Permit & Information
- Roundabouts and Traffic
- Sidewalk Requirements
- Sidewalk, Bicycle & Other Projects
- Snow & Ice Removal Information
- Street Lights
- Street Project Information and FAQs
- Subdivision and Development Control Ordinance
- The Truth about speeding in residential areas. (Signs)
- Truck Enforcement O'Fallon Police Dept.