Map of O'Fallon Bicycle Plan - O'Fallon worked on an extensive plan to improve bike paths within the City. This map depicts the locations of the recommended path. It is a PDF type file (size: 1MB) and you will need Adobe Reader to view it (available for free from www.adobe.com).
Bicycle Facilities Plan (2005) - O'Fallon's existing biking/walking trails are very popular. The Illini Bike Trail is heavily used and we recently recently received a federal grant to provide a link from East Madison to the Illini Trail. The trail and dog park at Rock Springs also are popular.
Bicycle & Pedestrian Commuter Plan (2013) - The ovjective of this plan was to identify the most desirable rounts for walking and biking to Scott Air Force Base from surrounding communities. This was a joint effort between SAFB, O'Fallon, Shiloh, and Mascoutah.
- Benchmark Information
- Infrastructure Permit
- Railway Information
- Right of Way Permit & Information
- Roundabouts and Traffic
- Sidewalk Requirements
- Sidewalk, Bicycle & Other Projects
- Snow & Ice Removal Information
- Street Lights
- Street Project Information and FAQs
- Subdivision and Development Control Ordinance
- The Truth about speeding in residential areas. (Signs)
- Truck Enforcement O'Fallon Police Dept.