Subdivision and Development Control Ordinance
Development Control Ordinance - The City's Subdivision and Development Control Ordinance
Curb Inlet Frame, Grate, Curb Box Layout - A large (1.1MB) PDF-type file describing the details of the curb inlet frame, grate, and curb box layout requirements
Open Throat Inlet Layout - A large (1 MB) PDF-type file describing the details of an open throat inlet layout requirements
Standard Curb and Street Details - A PDF-type file (166KB) describing standard curb and street detail requirements.
Digital File Standards - The City has implemented geographic information systems (GIS) technologies to store, manage, and maintain spatially-related (geographic) data. All developments are required to submit preliminary (proposed) and as-built (plan of record) digital plans in accordance with the standards outlined here (a PDF-type document - last updated June 14, 2006)
CAD Seed File - Please contact Public Works for details.
- Benchmark Information
- Infrastructure Permit
- Railway Information
- Right of Way Permit & Information
- Roundabouts and Traffic
- Sidewalk Requirements
- Sidewalk, Bicycle & Other Projects
- Snow & Ice Removal Information
- Street Lights
- Street Project Information and FAQs
- Subdivision and Development Control Ordinance
- The Truth about speeding in residential areas. (Signs)
- Truck Enforcement O'Fallon Police Dept.