Trash, Recycling, and Yard Waste Collection
The City of O’Fallon has a contract with Waste Management for residential trash, recycling and yard waste disposal services.
All trash, recycling, and yard waste should be ready for pick up by 6 a.m. on the day of collection. Collection will occur at the front curb line except in areas of the City where alleys exist. In these areas, collection will occur in the alley.
Since Waste Management will be using an automated truck to lift your carts, please ensure that all containers are placed at the curb or alley and that no vehicles are parked in front of your carts and carts are not placed in front of ,or near, your mailbox.
Customer Service - 1-800-989-2783
7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
News & Announcements
- “Shovel Party” to Celebrate Ground Breaking for Destination O’Fallon in the O’Fallon Family Sports Park – March 21, 2017
- O’Fallon Retains AA+ Bond Rating from Standard & Poor’s
- McKendree University – Our Hometown University
- Change Your Clocks, Change Your Batteries on Sunday, March 12, 2017
- Cambridge Blvd. at North Green Mount Road Closed to Traffic Beginning March 2, 2017