Trash, Recycling, and Yard Waste Collection
The City of O’Fallon has a contract with Waste Management for residential trash, recycling and yard waste disposal services.
All trash, recycling, and yard waste should be ready for pick up by 6 a.m. on the day of collection. Collection will occur at the front curb line except in areas of the City where alleys exist. In these areas, collection will occur in the alley.
Since Waste Management will be using an automated truck to lift your carts, please ensure that all containers are placed at the curb or alley and that no vehicles are parked in front of your carts and carts are not placed in front of ,or near, your mailbox.
Customer Service - 1-800-989-2783
News & Announcements
- O’Fallon’s Charter Ch. 993 & AT&T U-Verse Ch. 99 Currently Not Broadcasting
- Suspect Charged and in Custody
- O'Fallon Announces Partnership with HSHS St. Elizabeth's Hospital to Promote Health and Wellness Activities with O'Fallon Parks and Recreation
- Construction on Seven Hills Road Sidewalk to Begin February 20, 2017
- Marcus J. Thornton Arrested for the Robbery at U.S. Bank on February 9, 2017