Cross Connection Control Device Inspectors
Do you have a Backflow Prevention Device on your city water hook-ups? If so, these devices must be inspected once per year. Attached is a list of contact information for contractors that we are aware of, who are certified to inspect cross connection control devices.
**Inclusion in this list does not indicate an endorsement by the City of O'Fallon.
Backflow Pamphlet - Protecting Against Backflow Contamination
Courtesy of the Springfield City Water, Light and Power. This file is 1.5M it will take a moment to open.
Lawn Sprinkler - Illinois Plumbing Code- See highlighted section for information.
- Backflow Information
- Consumer Confidence Report (CCR) - Water Quality Information
- Fire Hydrant Meter Agreement
- Fire Sprinkler Application
- Hydrant Flow Test Report
- Large Meter Information & Details
- Tap Fees
- Water Conservation: Every Drop Counts
- Water Leak Size Chart
- Water Meter Sizing Computation Sheet
- Water Rate Information
- Water Service Line Information
- Water System Information ( PH, Hardness, etc.)