Welcome to the Youth Sports Page for O'Fallon Parks and Recreation. We offer many different types of sports to keep the little athlete busy all year long.
We offer two levels for many sports, a competitive select division and an instructional/recreational division often called O & S Sports.
Our instructional/Recreational sports include an 8 to 12 game season depending on the sports and we provide the coaches, field/court time and do all the scheduling. It is a great way to get introduced to a sports or a great way to enjoy a sports without all the crazy weekend travel and ultra high expense of select sports.
If you want to play at a higher level or want to play more than 8 to 12 games then we have some great select sports you might be interested.
Check out the links to the left for detailed information on the sport you may be interested in.
- Baseball & Softball
- 7th/8th Grade League (Boys)
- Baseball/Softball/Mighty Ball
- Boys Minor League Baseball (3rd/4th)
- Boys Rookie League (1st/2nd Grade)
- Coed Coach Pitch T-Ball (Pre-K/Kindergarten)
- Coed Farm League (Advanced Kindergarten)
- High School League (14-18 Year Olds)
- Major League (11 & 12 Year Olds)
- Softball - 7th-10th Grade(13-15 Year Olds)
- Softball - U10 Softball (9 & 10 Year Olds)
- Softball - U12 (5th/6th Grade)
- Softball - U8 (7/8 year olds)
- Fall Baseball
- Football, Wrestling and Cheerleading
- Jr. Panther Basketball
- Styx Lacrosse