Welcome to the Youth Sports Page for O'Fallon Parks and Recreation. We offer many different types of sports to keep the little athlete busy all year long.
We offer two levels for many sports, a competitive select division and an instructional/recreational division often called O & S Sports.
Our instructional/Recreational sports include an 8 to 12 game season depending on the sports and we provide the coaches, field/court time and do all the scheduling. It is a great way to get introduced to a sports or a great way to enjoy a sports without all the crazy weekend travel and ultra high expense of select sports.
If you want to play at a higher level or want to play more than 8 to 12 games then we have some great select sports you might be interested.
Check out the links to the left for detailed information on the sport you may be interested in.
News & Announcements
- O’Fallon’s Charter Ch. 993 & AT&T U-Verse Ch. 99 Currently Not Broadcasting
- Suspect Charged and in Custody
- O'Fallon Announces Partnership with HSHS St. Elizabeth's Hospital to Promote Health and Wellness Activities with O'Fallon Parks and Recreation
- Construction on Seven Hills Road Sidewalk to Begin February 20, 2017
- Marcus J. Thornton Arrested for the Robbery at U.S. Bank on February 9, 2017