Sign Permits - When do I need one?

The City of O'Fallon has adopted a Sign Code as a section of the Zoning Code of Ordinances.  The Sign Code is enforced by the Community Development Department - Planning and Building & Inspections Divisions.

You may click this link for the Sign Code.

Here is the application for Permanent Sign Permit Application.

This link will direct you to the Temporary Sign Permit Application.

If you have any questions regarding permitted signage or the applications, please contact the Community Development Department at (618)624-4500 x 4.