O’Fallon, Illinois - A town hall meeting will be held on Wednesday, January 17, 2018 at City Hall, beginning at 6:30 p.m. The purpose of the town hall meeting is to provide updates on City business and answer questions from the community. All are invited to attend and participate.
“One of my campaign promises was to be more available to the residents of O’Fallon,” said Mayor Roach. “We will hold these town hall meetings quarterly to present updates about the City of O’Fallon and answer any questions that our residents might have.”
A number of O’Fallon’s elected officials and City Staff will be in attendance to answer questions and present updates.
Topics that will be covered include:
- Recent actions taken by the City Council
- Upcoming City Council agenda items
- The City Council’s top five priorities for the future
- A lesson about water boil orders
- Simple precautions that can prevent a call to 911, by Fire Chief Brent Saunders
- Updates on construction and development
# # #
If you would like more information about this topic, please contact Grant Litteken at 618-624-4500 x 8760 or email at email@example.com.