O’Fallon On Demand is a convenient way to connect with the City of O’Fallon, Illinois. It allows access to services, provides a means to engage in civic issues and a way to report concerns or requests. O’Fallon On Demand provides a time-saving method to sign up for Parks and Recreation Programming, reserve a pavilion, or rent a playing field. Whether you have a question on water billing, reporting a pothole, or identifying other issues in our community, O’Fallon On Demand allows you to initiate a request for service or report an issue at any time of day.
Powered by CitySourced technology, the application uses your smart phone’s global positioning system to automatically provide the issue's location, simplifying the reporting process for both you and city staff. Once you have submitted an issue, you track resolution efforts within O'Fallon On Demand or via the web. O'Fallon On Demand is free to download and use.
Basic Step-by-Step Instructions for use on the Mobile App:
- Launch the app on your mobile phone
- Click "Service Requests" on the home screen
- Snap a picture, video or sound clip
- Click the “use / attach / escape” button depending on your phone
- Select an issue category
- Writing a detail is optional, but any extra info helps!
- Select submit
Tips for Using O'Fallon On Demand:
- Stay safe; don't attempt to use O'Fallon On Demand (or any app for that matter) while driving.
- Be sure that the GPS feature on your device is turned on. Also, the app works much better outdoors than it does indoors.
- Most data plans allow for unlimited photos and incident submissions; check your plan.
- Try to provide additional comments such as streets, cross-streets, or landmarks.
- Avoid zooming in too far when taking the photograph. Try to include any identifying or distinguishing objects that are nearby.
- Please do not submit duplicate requests with multiple photos. Submit the single best photo or ticket representing the issue and include comments for multiple tags.