Join O'Fallon Parks and Recreation and the Village of Shiloh for this upcoming Junior High Division Baseball season. Teams in this division will participate in MERBL (Metro East Recreational Baseball League). This league will require travel to area communities like Highland, Belleville, Troy, and others.
League evaluations will be held on Saturday March 12 from 11am - 1pm at the Sports Park on Field 4, and on Tuesday March 15 from 6pm - 7pm. Attendance at evaluations is not required, but requested to help keep teams balanced.
The practice schedule will be determined by the coach. Games will be played any night of the week and on Saturdays. Teams will begin practice the first week of April and games will begin in mid-May.
Fee= $100 Residents, $110 non-Residents
Fee includes a hat and jersey.
- 7th/8th Grade League (Boys)
- Baseball/Softball/Mighty Ball
- Boys Minor League Baseball (3rd/4th)
- Boys Rookie League (1st/2nd Grade)
- Coed Coach Pitch T-Ball (Pre-K/Kindergarten)
- Coed Farm League (Advanced Kindergarten)
- High School League (14-18 Year Olds)
- Major League (11 & 12 Year Olds)
- Softball - 7th-10th Grade(13-15 Year Olds)
- Softball - U10 Softball (9 & 10 Year Olds)
- Softball - U12 (5th/6th Grade)
- Softball - U8 (7/8 year olds)