We are responsible for several things including recruitment of high quality candidates, overseeing employee selection, employee relations and compensation issues, and providing benefits administration for all departments within the City of O'Fallon. We work with managers from all departments to ensure that the City maintains a high-quality, dedicated workforce.
Some of what we do:
- Oversee employee selection process by posting job opportunities and assisting managers with hiring.
- Onboarding for new staff.
- Train staff in Human Resources policies, employment and labor laws.
- Provide for professional development opportunities for staff.
- Maintain confidential employee records and benefits programs.
- Coordinate and oversee the performance review process.
No person shall, on the grounds of race, color or national origin, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any program or activity receiving federal financial assistance.