The City of O'Fallon and the Village of Shiloh are excited to offer 5th/6th grade Softball for the 2015 season.. Teams will play a minimum ten games and participate in an end of season tournament. Travel is required for this league. Teams will play games in O'Fallon, Troy, Highland, and St. Jacobs.
Practice schedules will be determined by the coach. Teams will begin practice the first full week of April and games will begin in mid-May. Practice and games can take play any day of the week.
Fees: $75 for residents, $85 for non-residents
Fee will include a jersey and visor.
- 7th/8th Grade League (Boys)
- Baseball/Softball/Mighty Ball
- Boys Minor League Baseball (3rd/4th)
- Boys Rookie League (1st/2nd Grade)
- Coed Coach Pitch T-Ball (Pre-K/Kindergarten)
- Coed Farm League (Advanced Kindergarten)
- High School League (14-18 Year Olds)
- Major League (11 & 12 Year Olds)
- Softball - 7th-10th Grade(13-15 Year Olds)
- Softball - U10 Softball (9 & 10 Year Olds)
- Softball - U12 (5th/6th Grade)
- Softball - U8 (7/8 year olds)