O'Fallon Dog Park
Rock Springs Park
1428 E 3rd Street, O'Fallon 62269
Dog Park Rules
Welcome to the O’Fallon Dog Park, Off Leash Area!
Please adhere to the following rules and help to keep your pet area clean, attractive and fun for all!
- Park hours are Sunrise to Sunset.
- Maintenance shall be performed each Friday morning, from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., and visitors may be asked to leave the area at that time to allow mowing of the turf in a safe manner.
- All dogs must wear their current license tag and be up to date on its shots.
- No dogs under 4 months of age will be allowed in the area.
- All dogs outside of the off-leash area must remain on the leash at all times.
- Dogs should be under control of their handler and in view of their handler at all times.
- Handlers are responsible for any injuries caused by the dogs under their control.
- Handlers shall have no more than 2 dogs present per visit.
- Be considerate of others: pick up dog feces and dispose of in the nearby trash receptacles promptly.
- Cover any holes that your dog may dig.
- Female dogs in heat shall not be brought to the dog park.
- Refrain from bringing food or rawhide into the area, as it may cause dogs to fight or become aggressive. Training treats will be allowed.
- Aggressive dogs will not be tolerated and will asked to leave the area immediately.
- Choke collars and spike collars are not permitted.
- For safety reasons, children must be at least ten years of age to use the park and they must be closely supervised.
- Users of this facility do so at their own risk. The City of O’Fallon shall not be held responsible for any injury or damage caused by any dog in the Off Leash Area.