Rock Springs Park
1428 E 3rd Street, O’Fallon, IL 62269
Pavilions available for rent from March 1st - October 31st.
Pavilion # 1
$20 Residents $40 Non Residents
#of Tables & Size Seating Electric BBQ/Grill
8 x 6 Foot 48 No Yes
Pavilion reservation fees must be paid in full at the time of the reservation is made. Pavilions are ava ilable for use between the hours of 8:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m. A full refund will be made if a reservation is cancelled at least 14 days (two weeks) prior to the reservation date. In event that the weather causes the cancellation of a planned event, the reservation may be rescheduled to any other open date at no additional charge. If no other date is available, or acceptable, a refund of fifty percent (50%) of the pavilion reservation fee will be made. All refunds will be a credit on account.
*Serving kitchen and fees: Kitchen facilities can only be reserved for groups of 100 or more. $50 will be refunded if the kitchen is found by the Parks & Recreation Department to be clean at the end of the event. In the event that the kitchen is found not clean then, the $50 will be retained by the Parks & Recreation Department. Kitchen buildings must be swept and cleaned upon departure, and any equipment used must be cleaned and in place. The following items will be provided for use in cleaning the kitchens: broom, mop, rags, dustpan, bucket/wringer and cleanser.
- Solicitation or sale of items is not permitted without specific authorization from the city.
- Parking is permitted only in parking lots or other designated areas. No vehicle are permitted on grass or rock areas unless authorized.
- General park rules and applicable city ordinances are posted on signs throughout the Parks. Violation of these rules or city ordinances will cause denial of future use.
- No open fires. Barbeque pits are available throughout the Parks
- No glass containers of any kind, no dogs or cats (except Rock Springs) allowed, no beer trucks or beer trailers are allowed, and all trash must be picked up before leaving, trash containers are available throughout the Parks.
$25 Residents $50 Non Residents
FIRE PIT RULES
- The open fire pit is available by permit only and the permit holder must have the permit available for inspection, if necessary.
- Permit holder is responsible for supplying their own firewood.
- No cutting of logs or branches is permitted in the Park.
- Fire is only permitted within the established fire ring. No other fire rings/pits shall be established.
- The fire shall remain under control and no large ‘bonfires” are permitted.
- Only wood or charcoal is to be burned. No metal, plastic or other debris may be burned.
- Fires are prohibited in gusty or strong wind conditions.
- Permit holder is responsible for ensuring the fire is extinguished and the pit is secured at the end of the visit.