CANDIDATE ELECTION INFORMATION
The minimum age for a candidate interested in running for office is any qualified elector/registered voter. The candidate must have resided in the ward in which they are a candidate for alderman or have one year residency in the municipality preceding the consolidated election if running for the offices of Mayor, Clerk, or Treasurer (the offices for the Mayor, Clerk, and Treasurer for the current administration expire April 30, 2017). For more information on election processes, go to the State Elections site at http://www.elections.il.gov.
The next consolidated election is scheduled for April 4, 2017 for the office of Mayor, City Clerk, Treasurer, and Alderman. One alderman will be elected from each of the seven wards.
Philip A. Goodwin
- City Clerk Philip A. Goodwin
- Meeting Calendar
- Staff Biographies
- Bid Notices/Request for Proposals
- Business Registration, Home-based business registration, and Liquor Application
- Candidate Election Information
- Code of Ordinances
- Elections & Voting
- Freedom of Information
- Pay Business Registration and Food License on-line