VII. Rules and Regulations Concerning Improvements
1. Persons decorating lots or doing any kind of work on the Cemetery must remove all rubbish to the place designated for that purpose.
2. If branches of trees extend over monuments or enclosures, such monuments may, in case of rain during the bloom of trees, receive temporary stains. These stains are harmless as they will be washed away by subsequent showers and cannot be admitted as justifying demands for cutting down tree branches or trees, which are an important feature of a beautiful cemetery.
- City Clerk Philip A. Goodwin
- Meeting Calendar
- Staff Biographies
- Bid Notices/Request for Proposals
- Business Registration, Home-based business registration, and Liquor Application
- Candidate Election Information
- Code of Ordinances
- Elections & Voting
- Freedom of Information
- Pay Business Registration and Food License on-line