Right-of-Way Permit Application (Utility Permit)
Required for any installation or construction of Utilities or Facilities in the City of O’Fallon Right-of-Way (ROW). This includes but is not limited to: Gas, Electric, Telephone, Cable Television, Cellular, Fiber Optics, Water (including irrigation lines), Sanitary Sewer, Chemical Treatment and Tree Cutting/Removal. You must obtain a permit prior to the start of any work and have a copy of the permit at the work-sire at all times. The work may consist of, but is not limited to: Excavating, Placing fill materials, Grading, Paving, Surveying, Boring, Installing an overhead line and Blocking traffic.
City of O'Fallon Ordinance regarding Right-of-Way Work. This is a large file 1.5M.
Right of Way Purchases - This is an Illinois Department of Transportation brochure on the purchase of right of way property. Adobe Reader (free from www.adobe.com) is required to view this file; it is a PDF (900K).
- Benchmark Information
- Infrastructure Permit
- Railway Information
- Right of Way Permit & Information
- Roundabouts and Traffic
- Sidewalk Requirements
- Sidewalk, Bicycle & Other Projects
- Snow & Ice Removal Information
- Street Lights
- Street Project Information and FAQs
- Subdivision and Development Control Ordinance
- The Truth about speeding in residential areas. (Signs)
- Truck Enforcement O'Fallon Police Dept.